2008年10月7日火曜日

~Movies~

I like watching movies. Since we can watch them in a huge screen and loud sound, I like going to a movie theater. I saw two movies in this summer vacation. One is “Detroit Metal City” and the other is “What Happens in Vegas”. Both are very funny.

Detroit Metal City

I explain “Detroit Metal City”. This is a Japanese movie. The original of this movie is comic. This comic is very popular. So this movie was really expected among a lot of the comic fans. The leading actor is Kenichi Matsuyama. This story starts one man who wants to be a singer. His mane is Negishi. He likes playing the guitar and has a dream to be a musician of pop music. He sings a song at a street every day. However he cannot be a professional pop singer. It is so hard for him. One day he is offered by a music producer. He is very happy his dream comes true. However the songs he has to sing is not pop music. It is HEAVY METAL music! He cannot be a pop music singer. He makes up his face like a white face and wears a black clothe and sings heavy metal songs! He becomes a HEAVY METAL musician! I think this story is not realistic. However everyone has their conflict. This main character also has his conflict because he really wants to be a pop musician. This movie tells us the importance not to give up. I recommend this movie.

What Happens in Vegas

This movie is very interesting. This story starts one woman who was turned down by her boyfriend and one man who was fired by his father. They meets each other in Vegas. They get drink a lot and they get married in spite of not knowing each other well. So they are forced to live together because they became couple. However they get to like each other. Finally they become real couple. This leading actress is Cameron Diaz. She is one of a famous actress in the USA. I think this story will not happen in the real world. I think that living with someone is little hard for me. Because we must be attentive to each other. So I will be tierd. However this love story is wonderful because they accept themselves including good things and bad things. This movie tells us the importance to accept someone who we do not know.

2 件のコメント:

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

“What Happens in Vegas” is funny syory, isn’t it? I want to fall in love such a strange situation! I am very interested in that movie, so I do watch it.

strV さんのコメント...

I think this movie is exciting thanks for your coments. I want to watch it.