2009年1月6日火曜日

~My Best Blog in I Class~

1stPotato's Blog

I like Potato's blog the best. Because it is easy to look and understand. I think she researched things in detail. She uses a lot of easy words. So I can read her paragraph. Especially I was interested in Gion Festival. I researched Gion Festival too. But she had some information which I did not kow. I like her layout as well. The color of words matchs her blog.

2nd☆☆strV's Blog

I like strV's blog. Because the content of her paragraph is very interesting. I like her pictures. I was very interested in her paragraph about New Zealand. I was very surprised that there are eight times as many sheep as population. But there is one problem. The number of sheep has been decreaseing. So I want to know about New Zealand.

3rd☆☆☆chihuahua's Blog

I like chihuahua's blog too. I especially like her layout. It is easy to look. In addition, the size and the font are good. She tries to add a lot of good pictures on her blog. Since there are a lot of good pictures, people who look at this blog can understand the content well. Next time, I want to try to search a lot of pictures.

2 件のコメント:

strV さんのコメント...

I'm Risa(strV).
Thank you to select my blog as No.2!! I'm very blad. I also select your blog as No.2. I think your blog is very good.

chaki さんのコメント...

I chose your blog NO.3!
your blog is easy to watch and understand! Good job☆