2009年1月20日火曜日

~Survey About the Blog~

 *** **  

I asked my five friends eight questoins about the blog.

Members: Risa.M =R Miho =M Chiemi =C
Rina =R Maika =M

1. Which website did you often use?

R,R,M Yahoo M,C Google

2. Which theme was the easiest to write?

R, Event M, Dialy C, Interesting things
R, Festival M, Movies

3. Which part did you improve to look your blog better?

R, Size and color of my topics M, Using my pictures
C, Link pictures R, Keep it simple
M, Using many pictures

4. Do you have your private blog?

R, M, C, R, M, No, I do not.

5. What did you care about to write the sentences?

R, M, R, M, Grammer C, Easy to look

6. How often do you update your blog?

R, M, C, R, M, Once a week

7. How do you use other people's blog to chack his/her diary or get any          
information?

R, I use their information to compare with my life.
M, I use to cheack my friend's daily.
C, To gather interesting information.
R, To catch useful information.
M, To get good information.

8. When do you update your blog?

R, M, In the midnight.
C, M, In the evening.
R, Lunh time.


6 件のコメント:

strV さんのコメント...

Hi,Yumi!! Long time no see.
It's Risa. How are you doing.
You did a good job at blog last year, so I like your blog☆
Please visit my blog, too.
⇒http://strvm.blogspot.com/

Rie さんのコメント...

Hello! I'm Risa.

Your blog is very cute.
I like your blog and always I want to visit and see it.

Please visit my blog.

http://dis-m10y9-tiny.blogspot.com

†゜*:mifo:*゜† さんのコメント...

Hello, Risa♪
I'm Mifo(´Å`●)

Your blog is very cute and interesting★
You use easy English words
so I love your blog.

Please visit mine…
http://my-story2smiley.blogspot.com/

【See・ω・You】

chaki さんのコメント...

Hey Yumi!!
this is Chiaki Kato. your blog is so nice. visit my blog and make a link!!

bulldog さんのコメント...

Hi Yumi! I'm Emiri. I like your blog because your blog is colorful. Please visit my blog! You can come mine by click my name.

momo さんのコメント...

Hi Yumi! It's Asaki!

Your blog is very cute and interesting!

Please visit mine.

http://momo-dolcemischief.blogspot.com/